The Dua Journal - Children's is for young Muslims looking to strengthen their family bonds, begin a lifelong habit of reflection, gratitude, and prayer and begin creating a deeper and more personal relationship with Allah and their identity as Muslims.
- Elegant light blue hardcover with embossed title
- Satin place keeping ribbon
- Open dated reflection pages with guided reflection sections
Inspiring hadith and duas in an easy to understand language
- Days covered: 90
- 90 Simplified Duas
- 1 Dua Reflection Page per day
- Space for writing and drawing on each page
- Suitable for ages: 6-13
How to use this journal:
- Each 2-page spread corresponds to one day
- Because the pages are open dated, you can use your journal on your time, in a way that fits your family's unique schedule and lifestyle
- Block out time in your day to sit with your children and journal. Read the inspirational duas together, and help them learn to make dua in their own words. Guide them through the gratitude, learning and daily reflection prompts. Let their creativity take over, with space for doodles and drawings on the second page!
About the Author
The Dua Journal stands for empowering Muslim women to be their best selves and live their most fulfilled life by taking time out each day for prayer, gratitude and reflection.
The Dua Journal provides valuable products to the Muslim community. They strive for the highest quality, from the content inside of each journal to the paper, binding and cover on the outside.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.