This beautiful, guided journal is perfect for building your relationship with the Qur'aan. It includes original The Dua Journal reflection pages and Quran journal pages with a verse related to a specific theme, authentic tafsir and guided questions to spark reflection.
- Elegant lilac hardcover with embossed title
- Satin place keeping ribbon
- Open dated reflection pages with guided reflection sections
- 40 Rabbana duas, inspiring Quran verses on each page
- Days covered: 80
- 40 Quranic Duas
- 40 Quran verses
- 1 Dua Reflection Page
- 1 Life Area Reflection Page per every other day
- 1 Quran page with verse short tafsir and guided questions
- 1 blank page every other day
- Themes: Patience, Gratitude, Doing Good Deeds, the Muslim Ummah
How to use this journal:
- Alternating between original The Dua Journal reflection pages and Quran journal pages, each 2-page spread corresponds to one day
- On the reflection pages, fill in the date and respond to the reflection prompts for each section
- On Quran journal pages, read the hand-selected verse and authentic tafsir (all sources cited at the end of the journal), and use the lined page to respond to the reflection questions or write your own reflections
About the Author
The Dua Journal stands for empowering Muslim women to be their best selves and live their most fulfilled life by taking time out each day for prayer, gratitude and reflection.
The Dua Journal provides valuable products to the Muslim community. They strive for the highest quality, from the content inside of each journal to the paper, binding and cover on the outside.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.