The Handbook of a Healthy Muslim Marriage is an indispensable marriage guide!
With a wealth of experience and a warm sympathetic tone, the author Shaykh Abdur-Rahman ibn Yusuf Mangera brings the insight of a scholar with thousands of hours of spiritual and marital-counselling practice and Islamic erudition to this crucial subject. Topics range from how to find a spouse and dealing with in-laws to developing spousal intimacy and the unfortunate divorce.
- Very well-thought-out, well-written, and easily digestible
- Offers a wealth of anecdotal experiences along with cultural discussions and the necessary legal explanation.
- Provides real-life experiences and scenarios to make it relatable to readers
- Suggests practical solutions to the multiple issues arising in any marriage, especially how to navigate conflict.
- Provides detailed discussions on domestic violence and subjects like infertility and sexual intimacy.
- Offers useful suggestions for kindling romance.
- A handy resource for every couple throughout their journey of marriage.
- Contemporary Islamic self-help on marriage at its finest.
About the Author
Dr. Shaykh Abdur-Rahman ibn Yusuf Mangera is a British Muslim scholar. He memorized the Qur’an and graduated from the Darul Uloom seminary in Bury, UK. Later he earned a specialized license to issue fatwa (legal responses) at Mazahir ‘Ulum Saharanpur, India. He has a BA from the University of Johannesburg and completed his MA and PhD in Islamic Studies from the School of Oriental and African Studies in London. He holds an honorary fellowship at The Royal Aal al-Bayt Institute for Islamic Thought, Amman, Jordan. Shaykh Abdur-Rahman has the unique experience of serving as an imam in Muslim communities on both sides of the Atlantic, eight years in Southern California and over five years in London. He is the founder of White thread Institute, a post-graduate institute for Islamic scholars.
Author: Abdur-Rahman Ibn Yusuf Mangera
Publisher: White Thread Press
Dimensions: 21 x 14 x 2cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.