A daily reflection journal with extra space for free reflection. Includes space for gratitude journaling, duas/prayer, daily improvements and goals, plus a full page for reflection and dua.
A reflection journal for beginning your journey to finding or deepening your self-love as a Muslim woman, through building your relationship with Islam and Allah.
- Elegant sage hardcover with embossed title
- Satin place keeping ribbon
- Open dated reflection pages with inspirational dua
- Full blank page for more daily reflection
- Days covered: 90
- 180 Duas
- Quranic, Ahadith and personal du'as
- 1 Dua Reflection Page per day
- 1 Dear Allah page per day
How to use this journal:
- Each two-page spread corresponds to one day. Because the pages are open dated, you can use your journal on your time, in a way that fits your unique schedule and lifestyle
- The left page has an inspirational dua and prompts for you to reflect on your day and iman goals
- The right page is a lined space for you to expand upon your reflections and duas.
About the Author
The Dua Journal stands for empowering Muslim women to be their best selves and live their most fulfilled life by taking time out each day for prayer, gratitude and reflection.
The Dua Journal provides valuable products to the Muslim community. They strive for the highest quality, from the content inside of each journal to the paper, binding and cover on the outside.
Have a look at other journals for Muslims here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.