- What is the reality of the religion of Islam?
- What does the Quran truly say about terrorism?
- What is Shariah law?
- Is Shariah law a threat to America and the West?
- What are honor killings?
- What are the rights of women in Islam?
- What are Dhimmis?
- What is Dhimmitude?
- What is Jihad?
- Is the Quran full of violence?
- Does it tell Muslims to kill all infidels?
- Who was Muhammad ﷺ?
- All these questions and more are answered in the second edition of this ground-breaking book.
About The Author
Imam Zia ul Haque Sheikh was born in Azad Kashmir, and at the age of four he migrated to England with his parents. He attended regular schools until the age of thirteen, when he enrolled in a full time Islamic school. He memorized the Quran, and at the age of sixteen, he started an Islamic Theology course. After extensive studying for approximately twelve years, he graduated in 1994 with a Masters in Islamic Theology. He has completed his PhD thesis with the Graduate Theological Foundation.
He is a founding member and Board Member of the North Texas Islamic Council, an umbrella organization representing Islamic Organizations in the North Texas Area. He is actively involved in Interfaith, Outreach and Dawah work, working hard to unite various faith groups in an effort to create peace and harmony between religions.
He is one of the instructors at Bayyinah Academy in Irving, Texas, where he is one of the main teachers of Arabic morphology. He is also the imam at the Islamic center of Irving, where he regularly leads prayers and conducts study circles.
Author: Mr Zia U Sheikh PhD
Publisher: Create Space
Dimensions: 229 x 152 x 15 mm