Grade 8 (hardback) covers the following topics:
- Imaan (Faith) - 6 Pillars of Imaan
- Belief in Allah
- Belief in Angels
- Belief in Allah's Books
- Belief in the Messengers of Allah
- Belief in the Last Day (Day of Judgement)
- Belief in Divine Decree (Qadr)
- Surah 'Asr (Time)
- Islam: Meaning of the 5 Pillars of Islam
- Salah (Prayer)
- Zakah (Charity)
- Pilgirimage (Hajj)
- Fasting in Ramadan (As Siyaam)
- Aayat Al Birr (The Righteousness Verse)
- Prophet Moosa عليه السلام
- Luqmaan's advice to his son (Surah Muqmaan 31: 12-19)
- Salmaan Al Faarisee رضي الله عنه
- Surah Fussilatt (41: 30-36) - Our Lord is Allah
- and many more topics!
DARUSSALAM ISLAMIC STUDIES SERIES (Grade 1-12):
This series covers all areas of Islamic studies: Tafseer, Hadeeth, Tawheed, Fiqh, Seerah, and general etiquette relating to different areas and situations.
Each grade is suited to a different age group.
Every effort has been made to ensure that the material presented in the series is authentic.
Names, supplications and terms are presented in their original Arabic script, along with the transliteration and the translation of their meanings. The aim is to help the readers read the original text and understand its meaning. Each lesson is followed by exercises covering a question about the lesson.
One striking feature in the series is the colourful artwork used in it that will appeal to children, inshAllah. This will attract the young reader’s attention as well as educate them. The series aims to acquaint the students with the teachings of Islam in every aspect: Beliefs, practice and moral conduct.
About the Author
The present work was initiated by an expert in the field of education, Molvi Abdul Aziz. He held different posts in the field, including senior administrative officer in the Department of Private Education, Ministry of Education, Dubai from 1982 to 2002.
Format: Hardback, full colour
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.