Get Your Child Super-Excited About Hajj & Umrah!
Do you feel frustrated because each year, the Hajj passes by without your child truly appreciating the blessings of this season?
Do you wish your children knew more about Hajj and cherished its inner and outer beauty?
What we really need is a way to both excite and educate our children about Hajj in a way that endears their hearts to these great days and shows its blessings as a golden opportunity for them to get closer to Allah.
This incredible book uses fun activities to introduce, intrigue and advance learning about the key topics of Hajj and Umrah in a child’s modern environment. But most of all, your child will be left reeling with excitement about Hajj. Here’s how:
These books have been designed at mainstream quality standards with Hajj and Umrah in mind from the ground up. The book contains an outpour of children having fun practising Islam in an environment and context they can relate to.
- The activities are both practical and contextualised so your child will learn not just about the do’s and don’ts of Hajj, but also how Hajj affects their lives, their environment and the world around them.
- The activities promote core skills so your child exercises a range of behaviours that advance them holistically, ranging from spiritual, mental and creative development.
- Each page is sprinkled with amazing illustrations showing both boys and girls of all races - displaying the beauty and diversity within the Ummah.
- We’ve produced these books for two different age ranges so you can find the right level for your child.
- The book contains bucket loads of faith-filled fun. There are tonnes of activities infused with Hajj activities so your child has fun while learning.
- Activities include mazes, puzzles, stories, crafts, spot the difference and hundreds of stickers!
The activities are hands-on with things to design, make and use. We’ve included cut-outs for games and even a pull-out Hajj map that your child can personalise.
This book has every ounce of our creative energy poured into it.
Recommended Age: 5+
This particular book is suitable for children who cannot yet read fully independently. We suggest this book is suitable for children aged 5+, but every child is different!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.