Price marked down as this Kiitab is a display item. Packaging opened but the Kiitab itself is in perfect, working condition.
As a Muslim parent, providing your child with an Islamic upbringing and education will certainly involve learning some aspects of the Arabic language, whether it be the noble Qur'aan or words of du'a.
The problem, however, is that pronouncing these words correctly and understanding them requires a teacher to be on-hand to help.
At least that's how it used to be before Kiitab came along...
Kiitab can speak any word that you touch it with, allowing you to listen to Arabic words being pronounced perfectly at your convenience and without the need for a teacher.
- Kiitab can play games, increasing your child's level of engagement with the learning material!
- Kiitab can explain things, including translation and rules so you can gain a deeper understanding of the material.
- Kiitab is light, portable and simple to use so that a child can take it with them wherever they go.
- Kiitab has enhanced speaker quality, sounds are easy & clear to understand.
- Children can use headphones if they don't wish to disturb others while learning.
- Kiitab does NOT use batteries. It uses a USB charger, like your smartphone.
Kiitab uses advanced dot code technology that senses where you touch on a page and is able to match that to the correct sound that is contained in a data file inside the device. The best part is that Kiitab is a one-time investment that can be used with all future and past Kiitab compatible products.
In the box, you will receive:
- The Kiitab device
- USB to Mini USB charger cable
- User manual
- The packaging box itself is a great storage solution to keep your Kiitab safe.
Which products can I use KiiTab with?
Several Kiitab compatible products are being developed, and at present, the device is compatible with the following Learning Roots products:
Buy Juz Amma, Read & Rise and Kiitab as a bundle here!
- Remind Me (Daily Dua Learning Cards to put up around your home)
- What to Say When (Dua Cards)
- My Mat (the Arabic Alphabet Card)
If you're purchasing a Kiitab device by itself, please ensure you have one of the compatible products to use it with.
KiiTab comes with a one-year manufacturer's warranty.
Manufacturer: Learning Roots
Dimensions: 23 x 8 cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.