The new Maqdis Qur'aan with 200+ Subject Tags can be found here.
Formerly known as MAQDIS Quran, now renamed "The Noble Quran". This is a brilliant Quran to learn tajweed. It is also excellent for learning the meaning of Arabic words.
- A choice of 3 sizes:
- A5 (small)
- B5 (medium)
- A4 (large)
Please see the images for size comparison. The dimensions of each size are found below.
- Approved by the Department of Islamic Development of Malaysia (JAKIM) and the Malaysian Ministry of Home Affairs (KDN)
- Hardcover for added protection
- Word-by-word English translation of each Arabic word
- Colour-coded tajweed rules with tajweed keys at the bottom of each page and in the bookmark
- A separate Quran English translation included on the margin of each page (a reputable translation by Dr Muhsin Khan)
- Uthmani Arabic script
- Authentic ahadeeth included
- Al-Quran language dictionary also included
A5: 15.5 x 22 x 2.5cm
B5: 18 x 26 x 2.5cm
A4: 22 x 30.5 x 2.5cm
- Please note, that there may be slight differences in the shade/hue of the colour from what is pictured due to the display resolution on your screen. The publisher decides and provides us with the Qur'aan, thus we have no control over these slight discrepancies.
The Barakah culture cards featured in the images can be found here.
It must be acknowledged that English translations of the Quran may not always accurately capture the richness of the original Arabic due to differences in language styles, metaphors, and words without English equivalents. Dr Muhsin Khan's English translation attempts to capture the intended meaning more accurately, but reading the commentary (tafsir) by reliable scholars provides a better comprehension of the Quran.