Experience the beauty and elegance of the finest imported Chamois paper from Japan with the hardback edition of the Noble Qur'an. Featuring Mufti Muhammad Taqi Usmani’s renowned English translation and notes below the Arabic text, each page is thoughtfully designed for ease of reading and comprehension.
With an introduction summary for each Surah and a beautiful supplication included at the end, this edition is a true masterpiece. The cover and internal typesetting have been meticulously crafted by the renowned designer ARM of WTP, and a detailed twenty-two-page index is appended at the end. Available in two sizes, this edition is a must-have for anyone looking for a truly exquisite reading experience. Meticulous attention and care have been taken to prepare this new edition. This unique copy is available in two formats, the standard edition and the deluxe edition, available here.
- Finest imported Chamois paper from prestigious paper mills of Japan
- Hardback binding with gold-blocking and foil embellishments on the cover and spine
- Arabic text at the top of each page, accompanied by renowned English translation and notes by Mufti Muhammad Taqi Usmani
- Clear and beautiful typeset text based on Madīnan muṣḥaf while retaining useful features of Indian subcontinent copy
- Cover design and internal typesetting done by renowned designer ARM of WTP
- Each Surah has an introduction summary to introduce the background to the reader
- Opening spread of Fātiḥah and Baqarah produced by Bahraini artist
- Qur’anic text concludes with beautiful and meaningful supplication from Tipu Sultan (1441–1442/845ah) muṣḥaf, with English transliteration and translation included
- Detailed twenty-two-page index appended at end
- Standard edition weighs approximately 1.4kg