Prayer Practice is a wonderful resource to accompany children in their introduction to Salah. It is a great tool for motivating your children to perform the five daily prayers.
Each 'Prayer Practice' set contains:
- 8 colourful charts - each describing the different steps, surahs to recite and du'as of salah (with accompanying images)
- accompanying stickers
- a children's Qibla direction arrow
- all bound together in a flip chart.
- The charts can also be used to focus on particular aspects of the prayer.
- Each set comes with shiny gloss page finishes
- and a calendar style binding for easy hanging on walls
Weekly focuses may include topics such as: concentration in prayer, praying on time, and performing actions correctly, amongst others.
Author: Zaheer Khatri
Format: Paperback, spiral bound, glossy pages
Publisher: Learning Roots
Dimensions: 262 x 259 x 3 mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.