What sets "The Easy Quran" apart from other Quranic interpretations is that it focuses on the essence and message of the Quran, rather than the technicalities of translation. The author uses clear and straightforward language without sacrificing the accuracy and depth of the original text.
This book offers a comprehensive understanding of the Quran that is perfect for beginners, as well as for those who have a more advanced understanding of the Islamic faith. The author offers insights into the historical context of the Quranic verses, as well as their relevance in contemporary times.
"The Easy Quran" is a must-have book for anyone interested in gaining a better understanding of the Quran. Whether you are a student of Islam or simply someone who is curious about this sacred text, this book is sure to enlighten and inspire you.
In this version's layout, the Arabic takes up 1/4 of each page and the English translation takes up 3/4. To find a different layout of the Easy Quran, click here. In the alternative layout, the English translation and the original Arabic text are side by side on each page - thus both fonts are of equal size.
- The Easy Qur’an translation has been reviewed and approved by the Ministry of Information Saudi Arabia and the Religious Affairs Ministry Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
- It is simple, accurate and spiritually focused.
- It blends literal meanings with interpretations.
- Context and meaning are emphasized, with references to al-Hadith for authenticity.
- Recent scientific discoveries are included where relevant.
- Commonly used expressions are employed for easy understanding.
- Difficult phrases and explanations are avoided.
- Authentic reasons for the revelation of Quranic verses are included.
- The book follows the way of the people of the Sunnah and the Jama’ah.
About the translator
Sheikh Imtiaz Ahmad is a scholar and author of great value to the Islamic community. With a focus on socio-economic and cultural aspects, his books have been translated into many languages. For 26 years, he tirelessly promoted Islam in the United States before moving to Madinah al-Munawwarah to devote even more to the Islamic cause. "The Easy Qur’an" is a testament to his dedication, having dedicated several years of his life to its creation.
Dimensions: 23.5 x 16.5 x 3 cm