A beautiful, large-sized, hardback Quran. Arabic and English translation side by side. Printed by one of the most authentic Islamic publishers: Darussalam
- Size: 14 x 21 x 6cm
- Hardback, high-quality
- Arabic text in Uthmani print on the right side and English translation on the left side of every page.
- Explanation and interpretation of some of the verses are printed as footnotes at the bottom of the page;
- These tafsir (explanation) footnotes are actually a summarized version of At Tabari, Al Qurtabi and Ibn Kathir and include relevant comments from Sahih Bukhari.
- An index of Surahs
- A list of ayaa (verses) of prostration in the Qu'ran
- A list of prophets mentioned in the Quran
- A comprehensive glossary at the back
- Comprehensive notes at the end related to topics such as:
- Why Allah sent Prophets and Messengers,
- Tauhid (Islamic Monotheism),
- Shahadah – Confession of a Muslim,
- Shirk and Al Kufr (Polytheism and Disbelief)
- An Nifaq (Hypocrisy and its various Manifestations) and
- A detailed note about both Jesus and Muhammad (peace be upon them) in the Bible and the Quran (Biblical evidence of Jesus being a servant of Allah and having no share in divinity).
Interpretation of the Meanings of the Noble Quran in the English Language By Dr M. Taqiuddin Al-Hilali & Dr M. Muhsin Khan is a colossal work done to help people around worldwide in understanding the Quran.
Take a look at similar Qurans in different sizes here.
Dimensions: 14 x 21 x 6cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.