Ever wondered if there is a practical way to lead a productive lifestyle that combines the best of Islamic tradition and modern psychology and science?
In The Productive Muslim, Mohammed Faris, the founder of ProductiveMuslim.com, provides this practical framework that helps urban global Muslims lead a productive lifestyle – spiritually, physically and socially.
Combining his love for Islam with modern productivity techniques, in this book, Mohammed will teach you:
- How to spiritually build your productivity
- How to manage your sleep, nutrition, and fitness
- How to be socially productive outside your home and community
- How to manage your focus in an age of distractions
- How to build productive habits and routines
- How to manage your time and invest in your hereafter
- How to be productive during Ramadan
Mohammed Faris is an international coach, author, and speaker who helps individuals and teams live the best versions of themselves - spiritually, physically, and socially. In 2014, Mohammed was added to the list of 500 Most Influential Muslims by the Royal Strategic Studies Center of Jordan.
He is the founder of The Productive Muslim Company, an online social enterprise dedicated to boosting productivity in the Muslim world.
Dimensions: 153 x 234 x 18 mm - 400g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.